
<p>For Christian McCaffrey, the <a href="https://www.foxnews.com/category/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">San Francisco 49ers’</a> trip to Australia was quite the learning experience, as he found that words and sayings are a lot different Down Under.</p><p>McCaffrey, 30, revealed a hilarious interaction he had with a barber while getting a haircut.</p><p>"I was getting a haircut a few days ago and one of the barbers looks at me and says, ‘Looks cracker,'" <a href="https://www.foxnews.com/category/person/christian-mccaffrey" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">McCaffrey said</a> during his postgame press conference.</p><p><a href="https://www.foxnews.com/outkick" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank"><strong>CLICK HERE FOR MORE OUTKICK SPORTS COVERAGE</strong></a></p><p>"I said, ‘Sorry, what did you say?’"</p><p><a href="https://www.foxnews.com/category/person/george-kittle" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">George Kittle</a> and Deebo Samuel, who flanked McCaffrey at the press conference, laughed at the star running backs retelling of the story. McCaffrey, accustomed to "cracker" being used as a derogatory term for White people, had no idea the barber was paying him a compliment.</p><p>"I didn’t know what it meant, I guess that means it looks good. But that was funny," McCaffrey said.</p><p><a href="https://link.podtrac.com/ccs_article" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank"><strong>THE CRAIG CARTON SHOW–UNFILTERED, UNAPOLOGETIC AND UNMISSABLE. DOWNLOAD HIS DAILY PODCAST NOW!</strong></a></p><p>In Australia, the meaning of "cracker" is much different than in the United States, as it’s slang used to describe something as very good.</p><p>"He said (cracker) again, I said, ‘Dude, I hear that every Sunday.’ That was good, we had a good moment. I enjoy all the slang," McCaffrey said with a smile.</p><p>The 49ers had plenty of reasons to joke after their 27-7 trouncing of the <a href="https://www.foxnews.com/category/sports/nfl/los-angeles-rams" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">Los Angeles Rams</a> on Thursday night. McCaffrey had 10 carries for 68 yards while also catching five passes for 20 yards.</p><p>Rookie running back Kaelon Black split carries with McCaffrey, presumably in an effort to keep the four-time Pro Bowler healthy and had 14 carries for 65 yards.</p><p>McCaffrey and the 49ers will return to the United States after their win and lesson in Australian slang to play the <a href="https://www.foxnews.com/category/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">Miami Dolphins</a> in Week 2.</p>
